Thursday 31 January 2019

Shanu pens novel for Ekushey Book Fair

Watchers' decision on-screen character Shanarei Devi Shanu has imagined to venture forward as an author like her dad AK Sheram. Accordingly, Shanu's first verse book titled Nil Foring Kabbyo was distributed in 2017 in Ekushey Book Fair. Shanu made promotion among the perusers by her initially distributed book. On that year she likewise got 'City-Ananda Alo Sahitya Puroshkar' for that book. One year from now she distributed three verse books.

Fundamentally recorded as a hard copy, Shanu discovers something uncommon, as per her. Subsequently, toward the finish of a year ago she began to compose a novel. As a piece of its continuation, she will distribute her first novel book Ekla Akash from Tamrolipi Publication. Presently she anxiously hangs tight to distribute her book in resulting Ekushey Book Fair.

Shanu educated that other than Ekla Akash, another kids book titled Shanarei O Taar Jadur Lei-train will be likewise distributed in this year book reasonable.

Lux whiz of 2005 and performing artist Shanu likewise stated, "My dad is my motivation recorded as a hard copy. I generally attempt to compose like him. However, I never figured I could compose. When I have begun composition I need to proceed with it for long time. Everyone petition God for me. I am particularly hopeful about my composed sentimental novel Ekla Akash. I am likewise cheerful about the kids book."

Shanu's dad is fundamentally a Manipuri scientist who has been locked in with various associations uncommonly Manipuri after resigned from Sonali Bank as its DGM. Chunarughat of Habiganj is main residence of Shanu.

Shanu acted first motion picture was Mr Bangladesh which was discharged a year ago coordinated by Khijir Hayat Khan. Presently she is occupied with acting in Channel I's sequential Shat Bhai Champa and NTV's sequential Sonar Khancha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...