Monday 15 October 2018

Aruna Biswas in celebratory mood for Durga Puja

Aruna Biswas started her journey in the show business in 1986 with the film 'Chapa Dangar Bou', directed by Nayak Raj Razzak. Since then, she has appeared in 150 movies and recently, she directed a tele-fiction. The actor shares her plans for this Durga Puja.




Where do you plan to celebrate Puja?
I go to my hometown, Manikganj every year during Puja. This year, I plan to be there on Nabami and Dashami. I also try to spend a day in my school, Mirzapur Bharateswari Homes. I love seeing my friends and  having Malpoa peetha in my hometown.

How do you enjoy Dhaka's Puja celebration?
I enjoy roaming around different Puja mandaps in Banani, Uttara and Kalabagan. But, I like the celebrations in the  Kalabagan Puja mandap the most.
What do you love the most about Puja?
I love the songs, dances and the overall festive surroundings.  I grew up performing during Puja, and I start planning for the performances way before Puja arrives.

What do you miss the most during Puja?
I used to see Jatrapala with my parents when I was young,  which I miss dearly. During these times, I miss my father the most.

Tell us how you started your journey in acting?
I first played the character of Durga in 1984, during Durga Puja. I feel blessed to have played that role. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...