Saturday 14 July 2018

Poppy Striving For Perfection

For over two decades, National Award-winning artiste Poppy has been a popular name in the industry. In the span of her career, she has been part of a multitude of hit films, and there is no doubt that cinema is where her heart truly lies. The much loved actor opens up about what's keeping her busy in a recent conversation with The Daily Star.






What can you
Poppy: I am playing Parvati in a film called Kaathgorai Sarat Chandra. I will be seen opposite actor Ferdous. We are done shooting for most of the film. I hope the audience likes it.
What other films are you shooting for at the moment?
Poppy: To be honest, I am very satisfied with the kind of work that I am doing right now. Besides my other latest projects, I am shooting for a film called Shahoshi Joddha. I think the cast and crew of the film have done a great job. So, I am excited to see how the audience will respond to our endeavour.
How are you keeping up with such a busy schedule?
Poppy: Well, I enjoy being busy and shooting for different films. I also just recently performed at the National Film Awards with Amin Khan, which was fun. As an actor, preparing for a role and analysing the essence of a character is massively important to me. So, I am continuously striving for perfection and working hard to give my best to anything I take up.
 tell us about your latest projects?
Poppy: I was supposed to begin shooting for many projects right after Eid-ul-Fitr, but everything got a bit delayed because I had a family emergency. I am working on two films by Shahidul Haque Khan, Juddho Shishu and Turn.
What type of characters are you portraying in these two films?
Poppy: I am playing the main character in Juddho Shishu. It has quite a heart-touching story. On the other hand, I am playing a double role in Turn, which is both challenging and fun.
You will be seen as Parvati in one of your new films. What can you tell us about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...