Saturday 28 April 2018

Siam takes time off from small screen for 3rd film








New generation actor Siam Ahmed has garnered huge popularity among the small-screen audience with his acting skills. However, the audience will miss the actor on the small screen in the upcoming Eid as he is preparing for his third film titled ‘Dahon’ and thus, will not take any Eid projects.
Dahon is scripted by Chairman of Jaaz Multimedia Abdul Aziz, while Raihan Rafi will direct the film.
DhakaLive has news that Siam Ahmed will begin shooting for the film on May 10. Familiar TV face Puja Cherry, who has recently been acclaimed for her Indian Bangla movie Noor Jahaan, has been cast against Siam for the movie. Another newbie actress, whose name will be disclosed on Monday, has been chosen for the lead cast.
About his taking break from the small screen for this Eid, Siam Ahmed said, “I am taking this time off to prepare myself for my role in ‘Dahon’. For this, I am unable to participate in any small screen projects for the upcoming Eid. Even, I’m not accepting any offer for music videos as well.”
“I believe that taking up multiple projects at a time makes a person lose concentration on all fronts. As I am going to work in ‘Dahon’, I am going to take full preparation for that. I am not going to think anything apart from this,” he added.
Apart from this, the actor is waiting for his debut film ‘Poramon 2’ to release. In the meantime,  Siam has finished shooting for ‘Fagun Hawa’ directed by Tauquir Ahmed.l

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...