Saturday 28 April 2018

Liza`s stage shows in Germany, Switzerland






Popular singer of present time Sania Sultana Liza visited many countries but could not travel Germany and Switzerland. For the first time, she went to Switzerland to perform in stage show there.
On April 26, Liza went to Germany and performed in a stage show there. Later on April 28, she left for Switzerland. She will perform there on April 29 and will return to Bangladesh May 1. She informed that she visited there with the invitation from the expatriate Bangladeshis who are living in these two countries.
She said, “It is really a great luck for me only for music I can travel many countries of the world. Only music has introduced me to all. I am grateful to all by whom I have come into this position. I am also grateful to my parents, my younger brother Shuvo and my platform Close Up 1 - Tomakey Khunjchhey Bangladesh and alls.”
Before leaving country, Liza performed in a stage show in Chattogram. Liza’s a song titled Chander Alo has already been released on Youtube recently. Its lyrics were written by Robiul Islam Jibon and music was composed by Mushfiq Litu.
Music lovers have accepted her rendering style of this song positively. Niloy and Shahtaz performed as models in music video of her newly released song.
In play-back, Liza rendered a song titled Tarey dekhi ami roddurey dekhi alo chhayatey in Badrul Anam Soud directed a movie. Emon Saha composed its music.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...