Thursday 26 October 2017

Sabrin’s new song very soon




Patar Bashi’-famed young singer of the current generation, Sabrin is coming up with yet another new song for the audience. The singer’s new song titled ‘Brishti Amar Modhur Chhoya’ is written by Tareq Ananda, while its tune and music arrangement have been done by Sajib Das. DhakaLive has news that the song’s recording has already been completed recently and it will be released soon.

Sabrin said about the song, “I liked both lyric and tune of the song. I had a long-cherished desire to do a song about rain. And it comes true finally. Following my heart, I have tried to sing the song in my own way. I am really very hopeful about my new song.”
“I am trying to be a little choosy about song nowadays after my song ‘Patar Bashi’ earned huge popularity. I will do less song, but I will focus on doing good works”, she added.
Sabrin informed that a music video will be made with the song. Before releasing the music video, a lyrical video will be uploaded to YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...