Wednesday 4 December 2019

Deepa, Sweety and Mou in uncommon tele-dramatization

Just because, prominent on-screen characters of the nation's showbiz, Tanvin Sweety, Deepa Khandaker, and Tahmina Sultana Mou will be seen sharing screen in an uncommon tele-dramatization titled 'Megh Bhanga Roud'.

Composed by Dr Enamul Haque, the shooting of the tele-show has just finished.

With respect to dramatization, Sweety stated, "I figure the watchers will like 'Megh Bhanga Roud' as the show is based our Liberation War and current time. I recently worked in the shows composed by Enam sir (Dr. Enamul Haque). He composes excellent substance. Deepa, Mou and I have truly made the most within recent memory while cooperating."

Deepa stated, "Investing energy with Sweety and Mou is constantly a joy for me. I truly loved taking an interest in the shooting of the show with them. Prior, we heard accounts of Liberation War from Enam sir, and now we performed in a story composed by him. I am cheerful that the group of spectators will like the dramatization."

"According to the necessity of the story, we needed to experience the change in our get-up. Through the dramatization, I got the opportunity working with Deepa Apu and Sweety Apu together just because. I truly enjoyed it. The unit was stunning and I additionally got possibility working in Enam sir's story," Mou said on her part.

Created by Afroza Sultana, the tele-show 'Megh Bhanga Roud' is booked to be publicized on Bangladesh Television on the forthcoming Victory Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...