Saturday 2 November 2019

Shanta to grapple 10 shows the nation over

Gifted on-screen character and model Shanta Jahan, also called a mainstream grapple, is taking a break in this period of stage appears. She is soon to grapple another demonstrate set to occur at 10 distinct scenes the nation over beginning from November 6.

Sorted out by Nestlé Bangladesh, the principal show is booked to happen in Sylhet. Following that, the show will go to various urban communities of the nation.

As to most recent undertaking, Shanta stated, "I am thankful to the coordinators who kept their trust in me and got me related with such an astonishing project. At this stage, I am feeling propelled about working in this program."

"After a great deal of hardship, I have arrived at where I am today. I have gotten genial help from numerous individuals. There were additionally a few mishaps throughout my life which I would prefer not to recall. With everybody's affection and backing, I need to prop up forward in my life and for this, I look for gifts from everybody", she included further.

Shanta will likewise be seen mooring a police program, set to occur on Monday in Tangail.

Aside from different stage appears, Shanta is additionally caught up with tying down numerous TV appears, including—'Satarka Shanket' on Channel 24, News 24's 'Boka Baksho-er Addakhana', Banglavision's 'Shokal Belar Roddur', ATN Bangla's 'Business in Bangladesh' and Asian TV's 'Asian Music', among others. l

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...