Wednesday 27 November 2019

Nairuz set to make a big appearance in film 'Dhaka Dream'

Brilliant model-on-screen character and stay Nairuz Sifat, is good to go to make her film debut very soon. She will be seen playing out a difficult job in up and coming movie titled 'Dhaka Dream' coordinated by Prasun Rahman, Sifat educated.

DhakaLive has news that the on-screen character has just finished her a player in the shooting in the film.

With respect to film, Nairuz stated, "'Dhaka Dream' is the primary film that I have performed in. By and large, I am exceptionally satisfied with the creation. My job was in the film was testing. Chief Prasun Rahman helped me a great deal make my presentation as energetic as could reasonably be expected. I am extremely hopeful about the film."

Aside from this, Nairuz has left Dhaka yesterday to have another movement show occurring in Bandarban. This is the first occasion when she is going to grapple any movement appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...