Thursday 17 October 2019

Abdul Hadi sings to Fahmida Nabi's tune

Tune is a piece of melodic task 'Jiboner Joygaan'

Veteran artist Syed Abdul Hadi has as of late loaned his vocal to a unique tune titled 'Ami Kemon Korey Vuli', as a piece of praised artist Fahmida Nabi's melodic undertaking 'Jiboner Joygaan'.

Fahmida Nabi herself has tuned the tune, while her more youthful sibling Pancham is behind its music game plan.

DhakaLive has new that the melody's account was finished in a studio of Channel I on Tuesday.

Syed Abdul Hadi said about the melody, "Just because, I have sung to Fahmida's tune. She magnificently tuned the melody thinking about my association with it. I likewise loved the verses of the tune. I accept the tune will interest the group of spectators."

Fahmida Nabi said on her part, "Hadi uncle (Syed Abdul Hadi) was a companion of my dad (late noted vocalist Mahmudun Nabi). At the point when he was singing the tune, I couldn't quit crying during the account. For the present, it felt like my dad was singing there!"

"It was a passionate just as extraordinary minute for me. I might want to express gratitude toward Hadi uncle for giving his voice to this tune," she included further.

The melodic undertaking 'Jiboner Joygaan' has been composed by Rafi Hossain and Bitopi Das.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...