Sunday 26 May 2019

Safa and Rohan in sentimental web arrangement

Safa Kabir and Yash Roan, two well known appearances of the nation's showbiz, have acted in a sentimental web arrangement on the event of up and coming Eid-ul-Fitr. 'Debi' motion picture renowned chief Anam Biswas has made the web arrangement.

DhakaLive has news that the shooting of the web arrangement has been finished as of late subsequent to recording in different areas of Cox's Bazar, and its altering is as of now in progress,

Composed together by Anam Biswas, Kayanat Ahmed and Adnan Adib Khan, the web arrangement still can't seem to get its title.

Anam Biswas said about the task, "This is a time of web arrangement. In the wake of making my first film 'Debi', I have made my first web arrangement. From my position, I have attempted to make it faultless. Leaving the traditional way, I have endeavored to recount to the story in an alternate manner. In spite of the fact that it is by all accounts a known story, there will be a story inside the story."

Safa Kabir said on her part, "I have completed various works for this Eid. Among the activities, this web arrangement is mentionable. A venture like this with such a lovely story has once in a while been made. I am appreciative to the executive and the creation house for allowing me a chance to work in it."

The web arrangement will be discharged on record on-request stage Bioscope amid Eid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...