Saturday 30 March 2019

Ameesha Patel blamed for Rs. 2.5 crore extortion, case documented

Ameesha Patel, last observed in Bhaiyyaji Superhitt, has come in spotlight because of debate. This time the performing artist has been accused of Rs. 2.5 crore case for misrepresentation and tricking.

Ameesha as well as her colleague Kuunal Goomer have been slapped with the case.

Maker Ajay Kumar Singh slapped a case on Ameesha Patel and Kuunal Goomer for not restoring the cash which they had obtained to make a film Desi Magic under their generation house.

Including Ameesha Patel, Esha Gupta, Zayed Khan and Sahil Shroff in lead jobs, the motion picture went on floors in 2013 yet there was no report on it post that.

Discussing the episode, Ajay Kumar disclosed to India Today, "I had given Ameesha and Kuunal Rs 2.5 crore when they visited Ranchi in March a year ago for an occasion.

They had disclosed to me the film would discharge by June 2018 and would be a beneficial endeavor for me. It presently can't seem to touch base at the theaters and when I baited them, they guaranteed to restore my cash with enthusiasm for two-three months.

They even gave me a check of Rs 3 crore however it ricocheted and when I returned to them, they revealed to me this time they had no expectation of discounting my cash.

They likewise undermined me by demonstrating to me Ameesha's photographs with some compelling individuals. They state the film will discharge this year, yet I haven't got any reports on their arrangements."

Ameesha Patel has been attempting her karma with motion pictures however the main addition to-popularity motion pictures which she showed up in were Hrithik Roshan starrer Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai and Sunny Deol starrer Gadar: Ek Prem Katha. In the mean time maker Ajay Kumar Singh is anticipating the arrival of his forthcoming Hindi film Family of Thakurganj which stars Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster pair Jimmy Sheirgill and Mahie Gill.DNA India.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...