Wednesday 23 January 2019

Recollecting Ahmed Imtiaz Bulbul


Noted lyricist, writer and music executive Ahmed Imtiaz Bulbul passed away in Dhaka in the early long stretches of Tuesday at 63 years old. An opportunity contender, Imtiaz Bulbul joined the Liberation War in 1971 when he was just 15 years of age. He won various honors, including the Ekushey Padak, the National Film Award and the President's Award. Superstars offer their sympathies on the appalling destruction of the melodic symbol and offer their affectionate recollections of him with us.

SABINA YASMIN

I initially met Bulbul in 1978. He was extremely youthful at the time. I was left totally awestruck by his abilities as an arranger and lyricist. I have sung some of his sytheses, including Shob Kota Janala, a tune which has a basic influence in Bangladesh's history, and we proceeded to construct a mind boggling organization throughout the years. I trust that Bulbul's music will stay godlike through the ages and I feel regarded to have worked with him.

KHURSHID ALAM

I am speechless right now. Bulbul's downfall is a huge disaster for the music business as well as for the country in general. I am yet to go over a person as genuine, unassuming and true as Bulbul. Once, I, alongside a couple of my partners masterminded some cash for him since he required medicinal treatment. He was a pleased man, in this way, he didn't care for the way that we had organized it for him. He had said that the legislature will take care of him. He was known for the scope of feelings he depicted in his music, particularly in his devoted tunes. He additionally truly loved working with youthful and developing artistes.

RAFIQUL ALAM

I initially met Bulbul at his auntie, Ismat Ara's home. From composing tunes to creation and course, he was astonishing at whatever he did. I have excellent recollections of working with him on the tune, Bhalobasha Emon Ek Nodi. Lately, at whatever point I visited his home, I urged him to make more tunes since I trusted that it would be an enormous misfortune for the business in the event that he quit making music. He scarcely said a word because of my solicitations. My heart is overwhelming for losing somebody so unique, however as we grieve Bulbul's passing, we additionally praise his life.

KUMAR BISHWAJIT

I initially became acquainted with him through Sheik Ishtiaque, when he was an associate to Satya Saha. He was a dear companion to me, and I would state that one would be unable to discover somebody who contributed as a lot to Bangla music as Ahmed Imtiaz Bulbul did. He was one of a kind, and I don't know whether we will ever discover somebody like him. I went to his home in Azimpur so often for adda. He used to cherish achaar. Whatever extends that we did with him, ended up being tremendously fruitful. We got considerably nearer when we were passes judgment on together in the unscripted TV drama, Close Up – 1. I sense that I have lost a sibling.

ANDREW KISHORE

I feel that I have lost somebody in my family. Bulbul and I shared an extraordinary kinship and comprehension. He was somebody who might make a special effort to help anybody in need. Expertly, I collaborated with him for the melody, Amar Shara Deho Kheye Go Maati. I think back on the recollections of visiting with him at his home for quite a long time with overwhelming sadness today. We will all miss him definitely.

FAHMIDA NABI

Bulbul bhai constantly needed to be covered in an open space, where individuals can undoubtedly come and offer their regards to him. I, alongside Samina Choudhury, Shapan and Ejaz Khan visited the place of his internment as of late. Despite the fact that I had known Bulbul bhai for some time, we fortified with one another all the more intently amid our days as judges in Close Up – 1. His commitment to the class of film just as enthusiastic music is massive and remarkable. He has contacted the hearts of such a large number of and we as a whole owe him a lifetime of appreciation. I implore that he discovers rest and harmony wherever he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...