Monday 7 January 2019

Ankhi Alamgir accompanying Dhamaka tunes

Prominent artist Ankhi Alamgir got the National Film Award for going about as a youngster on-screen character in late Amzad Hossain motion picture Bhat Dey. Therefore, we can say Ankhi Alamgir is a National Film Award victor performer however she didn't ended up normal in acting later. Be that as it may, presently Ankhi is found in music recordings as an artist as well as a performing artist. She can likewise perform well on the screen. Today is Ankhi's birthday. At the point when this reporter asked her age she answered, "You can appear to see me." Later this journalist did not proceed in such manner. Ankhi educated that on the principal hour of her birthday, Ankhi with commend time with her two girls - Sneha and Arya. They will wish her and will likewise cut the birthday cake with them. Ankhi's folks will likewise wish her. She will be additionally present at Tarokakothon at 12:30pm on Channel I. Afterward, she will relax with her family and companions.

Ankhi Alamgir stated, "With Allah's favoring I am glad now with my two little girls and I stay well at this point. I am passing upbeat days with them and my music profession. My loveable people are dependably with me - it's my incredible accomplishment in my life."

Ankhi likewise educated that after birthday she is accompanying Dhamaka melodies. Be that as it may, its subtleties yet not revealed by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...