Wednesday 26 December 2018

Samina inverse Jhony in her lady venture

BU Shuvo coordinates the tele-show

Featuring novice on-screen character Samina Basar inverse youthful age performer SN Jhony, prevalent little screen executive of the ongoing occasions, BU Shuvo has a made another tele-show titled 'Prem O Porir Galpo'

Simply finished her BBA from the Chandigarh University in Punjab, 'Prem O Porir Galpo' will be Samina's lady venture in the nation's acting industry. Strikingly, Samina was offered to highlight in BU Shuvo's tele-dramatization following their sudden gathering in a program as of late.

DhakaLive has news that the shooting of the tele-show was finished as of late in Uttara of the capital.

"After we met a couple of days back, I guaranteed Samina that I will cast her in my venture soon and I stayed faithful to my commitment. Pori Moni in the start of her profession acted in a portion of my shows. Today she is a genius and I am pleased with her. I likewise have a greater vision for Samina like her", said BU Shuvo.

About her lady venture, Samina stated, "I long for turning into a decent performing artist. BU Shuvo has made the stage to finish my fantasy. I am appreciative to him. The narrative of 'Prem O Porir Galpo' is astounding. I am confident about my lady venture."

Jhony stated, "Despite the fact that it was her acting endeavor, Samina was exuberant in her execution. On the off chance that she keeps on doing that later on, she will do incredible."

The teledrama 'Prem O Porir Galpo' will be broadcast soon on Ekushey TV soon, educated the chief himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...