Wednesday 19 December 2018

Recalling Saidul Anam Tutul

The whole media outlet grieved the loss of cherished executive Saidul Anam Tutul yesterday. Tributes poured in from famous people from all over web-based social networking. The Daily Star converses with a portion of the artistes who were especially influenced by the misfortune.

NASIRUDDIN YOUSUFF

Saidul Anam Tutul was a cherished companion of mine, we grew up together in Dhaka. We took an interest in autonomy encourages together. We even went to the freedom war together. When we built up Dhaka Theater in 1973, he was there with me. He acted in the specific first play of Dhaka Theater, Sangbad Cartoon. He likewise acted in the exceptionally well known Muntasir Fantasy. I have lost a companion and a confidant.

TARIQ ANAM KHAN

He was my fatherly cousin as well as my motivation. When I was more youthful, I used to be in amazement of his ability in both TV and radio. I even went to Pune to think about in light of the fact that he did as such himself. I didn't get the chance to work in an excessive number of activities close by him, yet Dokhiner Ghor nearby him was a respect.

MASUM REZA

He was not just a dearest name in the realm of TV, however a standout amongst the most capable. As a supervisor, he was remarkable. I have worked in numerous tasks with him, and offer numerous affectionate recollections with him. Whichever tele-fiction I composed, he worked his enchantment on them and made them delightful. We had incredible science together, and I will simply say that he left us too early.

CHANCHAL CHOWDHURY

Toward the start of the vocation, I completed a great deal of work under his bearing. Boral Parer Sheetlai Gau was an extremely well known ordinary tele-fiction of that time. When I dealt with that, I understood the amount he adored and loved his work. He had a significant regard for his work and every one of the artistes also. He cared for their welfare, and even ensured that they got paid on time. Despite everything I can hardly imagine how he is no more with us.

SHABREEN SHAKA MEEM

I can't clarify how I am feeling at this moment, I am in absolute stun. From being a tyke artiste to turning into a lead on-screen character, he was dependably there close to me. Around then, individuals stressed over my change between these jobs, yet he trusted in me and cast me in a considerable lot of his acclaimed tasks. In Rubaiyer Diary, which is especially noteworthy for me, I played Rubai and I can always remember the experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...