Thursday 20 December 2018

Mamo's motion picture toward the finish of this current year

Toward the finish of this current year National Film Award victor performer Zakia Bari Mamo starrer her third motion picture titled Swapner Ghor. Tanim Rahman has coordinated the film. It is a spine chiller based motion picture. The motion picture is planned to be discharged on December 21.

Consequently, Mamo has come back to Dhaka from shooting spot to participate in limited time crusade for her motion picture Swapner Ghor.

Yesterday was Mamo's birthday. She passed the day alongside her family and most loved people. She stated, "Essentially I need to commend my birthday in Dhaka. Subsequently, I need to give a few times to my mom since she conceived an offspring me on this day. She additionally cooks me on this day. Everyone appeal to God for me as I can stay well and furthermore will have the capacity to exhibit benevolent acts for the watchers and my fans."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...