Saturday 10 November 2018

Many happy returns to Bidya Sinha Mim



Popular model-actress Bidya Sinha Mim, who is seen more on big screen rather than the small screen nowadays, has passed another year of her blissful life and will celebrate her birthday today. To spend the birthday with her family at home, the actress has returned to the capital from Gazipur taking a short break from a week-long shooting schedule.

The actress was spending a busy time with Golam Sohrab Dodul’s directorial debut film ‘Shap Ludo’ shooting. Mim is portraying a unique role in the film opposite actor Arifin Shuvo.
Apart from spending time with her family, at noon, Mim will be participating in a live programme titled ‘Taroka Kothon’ on Channel i. The actress further informs DhakaLive that she will also be participating in a birthday celebration programme at 11:30pm.
Mim said, “On my birthday, I really miss those days which I left behind. With lots of dream, I started working in the media. With hard work and other’s support, the love showered upon me by my audiences and fans has got me where I am today. The birthday is always a delightful event for me.”
“All I want from everyone is their blessings so that I can lead a successful life in the future and have a blissful life with my parents,” the actress added further.
Apart from this, the actress is going to appear in an Indian film soon. She will disclose further into the matter after signing the contract of the film.
To note, late Khalid Mahmood Mithu-directed film ‘Jonakir Alo’ brought Mim her first National Film Award. She made her debut in Humayun Ahmed’s film ‘Amar Ache Jol’ after winning the title of popular beauty pageant contest ‘Lux Channel i Superstar 2007’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...