Thursday 8 November 2018

Diana and Sajjad share screen for love story


TV artistes Kazi Nusrat Jahan Diana and Irfan Sajjad will be seen sharing screen in a tele-drama titled ‘Sei Pothe’ made with a unique love story.

Written and directed by Mezbah Sikdar, the tele-drama casts the duo in the central characters of the story.
DhakaLive has news that the shooting of the tele-drama has already completed in various locations in Uttara of the capital.
About her portrayal in the drama, Diana said, “During my long journey in acting, I have acted in numerous tele-dramas of wonderful stories. As a part of this journey, the story of ‘Sei Pothe’ and my character in this tele-drama have really touched my heart. For this reason, I have worked in the project with a lot of eagerness.”
“Irfan Sajjad, who portrayed opposite me in tele-drama, helped me a lot. Overall, the production of the tele-drama seems to be amazing. I am hopeful that the viewers would like it”, the actress added further.
Irfan Sajjad said, “Diana acts amazingly. As a pair, this is my first venture with her. We have tried our best to bring out the story of Mebah Sikdar through our acting. The production went smoothly and I believe that it would be liked by the audiences.”
To note, the tele-drama ‘Shei Pothey’ is scheduled to telecast very soon in a satellite channel. However, there is another possibility that the tele-drama’s air date might shift and will be aired on the eve of Valentine’s Day, informs the actress herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...