Wednesday 3 October 2018

12 years of Mamo’s acting career


It has been 12 years since National Film Award-winning popular actress Zakia Bari Mamo stepped into showbiz career. The actress involved herself in the showbiz by winning the title of ‘Lux Channel i Superstar’ in 2016. After winning the crown in the beauty pageant contest, Mamo was set to portray the lead character in the film ‘Daruchini Dwip’ directed by Tauquir Ahmed. For her amazing portrayal in her maiden film, Mamo received the prestigious National Film Award as the best actress.
Although the actress embarked her journey on the big screen, she became a regular artiste on the small screen and became very busy. While acting in a number of dramas with good stories under the direction of talented and new directors, actress Zakia Bari Mamo became a professional actress that everyone can rely on her.
For the last 12 years, the actress has presented the viewers many audience-admired tele-dramas and telefilms with her amazing acting skills. Now she is one of the most well-liked actresses by the audiences.
About her successful journey of 12 years in acting, Mamo said, “The path of acting during the last 12 years was not easy. I had to give a lot of efforts. I had to adapt with a lot of situations and continued to work as well. I really like to thank Mostafa Kamal Sayed sir, Alam Sir, Channel i director Faridur Reza Sagor and also entire Channel i family, Ejaj Munna, Dipankar Dipan, Minhaj Bhai from RTV.”
“I would like to thank Suborna Mustafa, Shahiduzzaman Selim, Zahid Hasan, Tauquir Ahmed, Bipasha Hayat and many other co-artistes with whom I have worked with. Among them, I want to mention the name of actress Tareen especially as she was the one who gave me a yes card in ‘Lux Channel i Superstar’”, Mamo continued.
“I would also like to thank director Shihab Shaheen, Chayanika Chowdhury, Masud Hasan Ujjal and the actors who acted opposite me most of the time, namely Apurba, Sajal and Nayeem, among others. I am grateful to my parents who supported me all the time. I am thankful to Kayes Chowdhury, Shokal Ahmed and Anisur Rahman Milon for their helpful advices. I am always grateful to the almighty Allah and I am indebted to my audiences”, the actress added further.
However, Mamo has recently completed the work of her latest film titled ‘Dahan’, produced by Jazz Multimedia. Directed by Raihan Rafi, she will be seen playing the role of a journalist in the film. l

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...