Saturday 29 September 2018

Tamannaah Bhatia turns vegetarian



After being a devout non-vegetarian for close to over two decades, Tamannaah Bhatia will now join the bandwagon of advocates for vegetarianism, with meat-less meals fast finding their way on the dining tables of India's top celebrities, many of whom have lent their starry credentials to PETA. 
Bhatia who once used to devour fish, chicken, meat was promoted by this sudden decision owing to her 5-year-old pet dog, Pebble’s sudden ill health. 
Tamannaah Bhatia states, “I am very happy adopting the vegan lifestyle. Sometimes you need to make sacrifices for the ones you love. Last month Pebbles got really unwell and suffered a severe paralysis attack. I’m very attached to him and seeing him go through that discomfort, I swore to forego something I loved and food happens to be that one thing. I wish I had turned vegan years ago because it definitely gives your mental make-up a new lease of life. It was hard to quit since my upbringing was in a typical Sindhi meat loving household and I won’t say that I don’t crave it, but it’s all about the will power. What you eat as that is what you are.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...