Monday 17 September 2018

Kumar Shanu in Muhin’s composition for first time



Celebrated playback singer of the subcontinent, Kumar Shanu has lent his vocal to a song under the music direction of young Bangladeshi singer-musician, Muhin Khan for the first time. The song will be used in an upcoming short film.
Noted lyricist Jamal Hossain has penned down the lyrics of the song titled ‘Tumi Apon Korey Niyo Amay’, while the recording of the song was completed in The World Studio in Kolkata on September 14, Muhin Khan informed.
DhakaLive has news that the eminent singer recorded four more songs on the same day of recording of ‘Tumi Apon Korey Niyo Amay’. Though Kumar did not spend much time for the other songs, he sang Muhin’s song from his heart taking about an hour.
Kumar Shanu said about the song over the telephone, “This is my first work with Muhin. I heard that he entered the music industry through a reality show. He himself is a singer. This is simply amazing the way he has done the tune and music arrangement of the song. I believe the song will be admired by the audiences in Bangladesh.”
Muhin Khan said, “I am really grateful to Jamal Hossain as he suggested the name of singer Kumar Shanu for the song after he penned down it. Keeping the name of Kumar Shanu in my head, I did the tune and music arrangement of the song. Even I got the schedule of Kumar Shanu luckily. He sang the song with immense cordiality. I can’t express in words that how everything made me so fascinated. I am really hopeful about the song.”
The short film with the song will be released under the Rangan music banner next Puja, Muhin told.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...