Monday 30 July 2018

What Tamannaah Bhatia has to say about `Marriage Rumours`


The South industry is abuzz with the news that Tamannaah Bhatia will soon be tying the knot. Going by the rumours, the supposed groom is said to be a US-based doctor and it is reportedly a love-and-arranged marriage. It has also been speculated that Tamannaah's mother feels her to-be fiance is very fond of her just like her father, Santosh. She was earlier rumoured to be in a relationship with India cricketer Virat Kohli in 2012 and was also linked to former Pakistani cricketer Abdul Razzaq in 2017. Tamannaah Bhatia who’s phone hasn’t stopped ringing incessantly since the rumours broke out states, “One day it’s an actor, another day it’s a cricketer, and now it’s a doctor. These rumours make it sound like I’m on a husband shopping spree. While I love the idea of being in love, I definitely don’t appreciate baseless news when it comes to my personal life. I am happily single at the moment and my parents aren’t groom hunting. The only thing I’m romancing right now is my cinematic endeavours.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...