Sunday 15 July 2018

Priyanka Chopra breaks silence on relationship with Nick Jonas




In an another interview to People, the actress finally opened up about her alleged relationship with American singer Nick Jonas.
The Quantico actor confessed that she is still getting to know the Disney sensation and that things are going quite well for them.
"We're getting to know each other and I think it was a great experience for him," Priyanka said when asked about her recent trip with Nick to India, Khaleej Times reports.
Not making a big deal of the trip, she said that while for some people travelling with a significant other for the first time is a relationship milestone, it's just business as usual for her!
"To me, my whole life is about travelling," she confessed. "I travel every two weeks on a different plane. My family flies over, my friends fly with me. It's not a big deal in my world. It's my normal."
According to recent reports, the couple is expected to get engaged soon. Their alleged relationship has been making headlines since last year's MET gala, where they had appeared together publicly for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...