Thursday 26 April 2018

Farzana Rikta wants to act in films regularly








“Alta Banu’ is my third film. I was very tensed thinking of its consequences. But everyone who has watched the film admired my performance. And this is my ultimate achievement. I am immensely grateful to director Arun Chowdhury. I want to act in the films on a regular basis from now on. With everyone’s cooperation, I want to continue my journey in the film industry”, Farzana Rikta said about her latest film and future plan.


Arun Chowdhury-directed ‘Alta Banu’ was released in the country last Friday. Rikta has played as Banu, the younger sister of Alta—the lead role played by National Film Award winning actress Zakia Bari Mamo.
Rikta revealed that she is very happy with the success of her new film so far as she is receiving positive feedback from the viewers as well as from the industry. She is very encouraged to continue her venture of acting in the industry regularly. She is seeking everyone’s cooperation in this regard.
Director Arun Chowdhury said, “Though Rikta has played a minor character in the film, she did really very well. The audience enjoyed every moment of her skilful acting as long as she was present on the screen.”
Rikta made her debut on the big screen with Bapparaj-directed ‘Kartooz’ in 2015. Late noted actor Nayak Raj Razzak provided her the opportunity to work in this film. Expressing her gratitude to Nayak Raj, Rikta said, “I always feel proud that I stepped into the film industry holding the hand of Nayak Raj. She loved me like her daughter. I miss his love and affection. I am fortunate enough that I received blessing from a legendary actor like him.”
However, Rikta acted in the film ’71-er Mission’ directed by Taher Shipan in 2016. At present, she is working in several drama serials regularly, such as Rahmatullah Tuhin’s ‘Talk of the Town’, ‘Cat House’ and Bachelor.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...