Sunday 11 March 2018

Himi’s dream comes true with ‘Mon Pabaner Nao’



Talented model-actress Jannatul Sumaiya Himi’s long cherished dream of acting under the direction of prominent director Giasuddin Selim has finally come true. The actress has starred in the Giasuddin Selim’s upcoming drama serial titled ‘Mon Pabaner Nao’.
Enthralled by Giasuddin Selim’s debut film ‘Monpura’, Himi always wanted to act under the direction of Giasuddin Selim since the beginning of her career in the showbiz.
Written and directed by Giasuddin Selim, Himi is portraying the character of Merina in the drama serial which has been produced to raise public awareness.
About working in the drama serial, Himi said, “Since the beginning of my career, I wanted to act under the direction of Giasuddin Selim and finally my dream has been fulfilled. I’m enacting a challenging character named Merina.  I’ve tried my best to portray the role. Alongside Giasuddin Selim, the entire unit of the drama serial helped me a lot.”
“I’m really hopeful about the drama serial and this experience of acting under the direction of Giasuddin Selim will help me to enrich my acting career in the coming days,” she added.
Himi made her entry into the media through a reality show ‘Rang RTV Twenty Twenty Colours Model Search 2014’. Since then, she has appeared in various tele-dramas and her only film ‘Hotat Dekha’ directed by Reshmi Mitra. She has also seen in the recent television commercials of ‘Kumarika’ and ‘Prime Bank Investment Limited’.
To note, ‘Mon Pabaner Nao’ will be aired on RTV soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...