Saturday 3 February 2018

Aruna Biswas gets lifetime achievement award




Actress Aruna Biswas was honoured with lifetime achievement award by the theatre troupe Bahubachan for her contribution to the theatre arena.  
On the occasion of celebrating the 47th founding anniversary of the troupe, Bahubachan arranged a programme on the premises of Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy, Segunbagicha in the capital on Thursday, where Aruna Biswas received the award.  
Aruna started her acting career through the play ‘Tin Paisar Pala’ staged by Bahubachan and directed by Kamal Uddin Nilu in 1984. She further acted several plays of Bahubachan.
About receiving the award Aruna Biswas expressed her feelings, “I am grateful to the theatre troupe Bahubchan and also to Kamal Uddin Nilu bhai. If I did not work with Nilu vai, I did not know much about acting. I am also thankful to my team that honoured me. I am so much happy that my words have failed to capture my joys.”
Aruna Biswas acted first in the tele-drama ‘Ekhane Jibon’ produced by Zia Ansari. She then acted in the film ‘Chapa Dangar Bou’ opposite of Bappa Raj, directed by Nayak Raj Razzak.
At present she is working in Nayeem Imtiaz Neyamul’s ‘Kagojer Phul’, BU Shuvo’s ‘Life In a Metro’ and Sayeed Tareq’s ‘Marriage Dot Kom’ drama serials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...