Monday 22 January 2018

Popy on mission to aware women in different districts

The actress to work in two new films



National Film Award-winning actress Sadika Parvin Popy has been quite busy recently in the film industry. However, the actress has not forgotten her social duty towards the people. To raise awareness of using compressed gas cylinder for household activities and safety issue, the actress is participating in awareness seminars to aware women in different districts across the country. The initiative has been taken by Bashundhara LP Gas Ltd. to raise awareness among women for using compressed gas cylinder in a safe manner as well as to save time.
DhakaLive has news that Popy has already participated in seminars that took place in Sylhet, Rajshahi, Bogra, Khulna, Satkhira, Bagerhat and other districts. Meanwhile, she also urged the company to take this initiative to the next level by doing seminars for men as well, so that they also get aware of using gas cylinders.
Popy said, “I am feeling wonderful to be a part of this ongoing programme. Cooking can be done within a very little amount of time while using gas, and it saves time. I urge women to use gas safely and teach them how to do that in the seminar. People who are with me in this journey help me a lot standing beside me. Being a woman, I am very happy that I am doing something like this for the women.”
Apart from this, Popy will start working in two new films as she liked the scripts very much. The films are Shahidul Haque Khan’s ‘Juddho Shishu’ and Sadiq Siddiqui’s ‘Sahoshi Joddha’.
 “I will portray two very different characters in both of the films. I am preparing myself for the roles. I hope the work of both the projects will be executed properly”, Popy confirmed her involvement with the films.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...