Monday 15 January 2018

Many happy returns to Shomi Kaiser



Shomi Kaiser, a radiant name in the arena of the country’s tele-drama, who did not just impact on the stories of the tv dramas and audiences, but also inspired many artistes to pursue acting as a career. Although she is not seen regularly in tele-drama, but yet when she acts, the audiences still watch them with interest. Today is the birthday of lustrous actress Shomi Kaiser. In the last three years, Shomi Kaiser has acted in three TV dramas only under the direction of Chayanika Chowdhury. These were ‘Shesher Porey’, ‘Onumoti Parthona’ and lastly in ‘Kalo Cithi’. Popular actor Mahfuz Ahmed starred opposite the actress in all of them.


Shomi Kaiser said about spending her birthday today, “Frankly speaking, two important meetings will keep me busy all day long. I have to attend a meeting of FBCCI and then, I have a meeting in my own organization ‘Dhanshiri’. I do not even know if I can spend the night with my family as there is a high possibility that I may have a flight to Kolkata tonight. Still, I seek blessing from everyone, so that may Allah keep me healthy and happy.”
At the same time, Shomi Kaiser confirms that due to her busy time schedule, she is unable to make time for Shaidul Haque’s new film titled ‘Juddho Shishu’.
Shomi Kaiser made her debut in tele-drama with Atiqul Haque Chowdhury’s ‘Ke Ba Apon Ke Ba Por’. Later, she acted in number of audience-admired tele-dramas such as ‘Nokkhotro Er Raat’, ‘Choto Choto Dheu’, ‘Sporsho’ and others. Also, she acted in only two films which were Chashi Nazrul Islam’s ‘Hason Raja’ and Tanvir Mokammel’s ‘Lalon’.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...