Saturday 4 November 2017

Many happy returns to Mousumi



Today is the birthday of lustrous film actress Mousumi, who has been working in the country’s filmdom with much popularity and acclaim over the last two decades. Though Mousumi has no special plan centring her birthday today, the National Film Award winning heroine will celebrate the day in a homely manner with her family members.   
Mousumi said, “I want to spend the day in my own style. I will spend some quality time with my mother, my husband Omar Sani and my two children Fardin and Faizah.”
“I want to thank the journalists who always promote Sani and me to the fans and followers through their wonderful writings. I am also grateful to the persons who are running our Facebook fan page and fan club regularly. The unconditional love of the viewers made me today’s Mousumi. I am dedicating my birthday to them.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...