Wednesday 15 November 2017

Bijori-starrer ‘Babui Pakhir Basa’ ends tomorrow

The actress spends birthday in her own way today




 A much popular drama serial of the recent times titled ‘Babui Pakhir Basa’, starring shining actress, dance artiste and model Bijori Barkatullah in a lead role, is going to end tomorrow with telecasting its final episode. Written by Kazi Shahidul Islam and directed by Sakal Ahmed, the 124th episode of ‘Babui Pakhir Basa’ will be aired tonight at 9:15pm on ATN Bangla before its final episode tomorrow at the same time.


Bijori has earned huge admiration from the viewers for her role Munni in the drama serial. Veteran actor Shahiduzzaman Selim has played opposite Bijori.
On the other hand, today is Bijori’s birthday. The actress has no plan for any special arrangement or programme to celebrate the occasion.
Bijori said, “My birthday actually belongs to me only. I want to remain absolutely free from everything on this day. Usually, I don’t arrange any programme on my birthday, but my parents try to make the day special for me. I spend my birthday exclusively with my family members. Besides, I always try to meet my mother on my birthday as she gave birth to me on this day.”
“I seek prayers from everyone for me and my family members that may Allah keep us all fine and well”, she added seeking blessing from all.
The actress will not be seen appearing in any other drama serial for the time being, rather she is looking forward to start working in a few new drama serials in the beginning of the new year, Bijori informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...