Monday 16 October 2017

Priyanka Chopra reveals what motivated her to make herself ‘irreplaceable’






Priyanka Chopra is a global sensation for a reason. She’s a style icon, a diva and a trendsetter all in one.
The former Miss World has successfully carved a reputation for herself as a phenomenal actress and an adept performer in both Bollywood and Hollywood. Recently, the ‘Quantico’ actress spoke about her first negative experience in working as a woman in films, PeeCee said, ‘’Early in my career, when I was 18 or 19, a director told me that if I wouldn’t work on ridiculous terms or low salary, then he would replace me. Because girls are replaceable in an entertainment business. That was a memorable one, made me decide to make myself irreplaceable.’’

On the work front, Priyanka has two Hollywood projects in her kitty – ‘A Kid Like Jake’ starring Jim Parsons, Claire Danes, and Octavia Spencer, and ‘Isn't It Romantic?’ starring Rebel Wilson, Adam Devine, and Liam Hemsworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...