Monday 18 September 2017

Moutushi returning to big screen with new film

Audience-admired actress Moutushi Biswas’ last film was Meher Afroz Shaon-directed ‘Krishnopokkho’. After ‘Krishnopokkho’, which saw its release last year, Moutushi was not seen working in any new film.








But the wait is almost over as the actress is going to act in yet another new film of her career. DhakaLive has news that Moutushi would come forward to make the announcement about her new film very soon. Moutushi said, “Those who are going to make a new film casting me in a lead role, they are very interested about me that they want me to do the work. But we didn’t discuss about the film’s story and other related affairs to film till now.
As a result, I cannot disclose anything about the film until we finalise everything. But I believe I would be able to come up with the announcement of my new film soon. I want everyone’s blessing that I can return to the big screen with a wonderful film. Even if this doesn’t happen, I will accept my fate happily.”
However, two of Moutushi-acted tele-dramas took the attention of the audience during last Eid. These were Hasan Morshed’s ‘Maya’ and Fahmida Prema’s ‘Ari’. Moutushi’s performance in both the tele-dramas was hugely admired by the viewers.
On the other hand, Moutushi is currently working in several drama serials for different TV channels. Moreover, she is appearing as an anchor in the ongoing culinary reality TV show ‘Shera Rondhon Shilpi 2017’ on ATN Bangla. l

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...