Monday 25 September 2017

A sequel to Kajol`s Gupt to be made soon?







Kajol has been in the industry for 25 years now and she has proved her versatility time and again. From romantic to negative roles, she has been there and done that. One of her most iconic negative role has been in Gupt opposite Bobby Deol for which she also won the Filmfare Award for Best Actor In A Negative Role.
News about the sequel of Gupt has been around for quite some time now. When Kajol  was asked about the same, this is what she had to say, "You want me to come and kill Bobby this time? Or maybe, my aatma will come or my daughter will avenge my death."
She further added, "Something like that will happen if there's a sequel. But jokes apart, no, I don't think there should be one."
She concluded by saying, "I don't think any of my films can be remade or even made into a sequel."
On the work front, Kajol was last seen in Soundarya Rajinikanth's Velaiilla Pattadhari 2 (VIP2) along with Dhanush which became a hug hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...