Sunday 13 August 2017

Parineeti all set to record a second song



According to a leading news agency, Parineeti Chopra, who made a good beginning as a singer for the song Manna ke hum yaar nahi from Meri Pyari Bindu (2017) is all set to record her second song soon. 
The actress is part of for Rohit Shetty's Golmaal Again. Asked if she has sung in the upcoming film, she told the media, "No. I haven't sung. I'm trying to butter up Rohit sir to let me sing one small thing. I'm going to release a second song soon though. I'm working on it. It's going to be a good one. The first song did really well. So, I want to take this forward. I'm yet to record it," she added.
The actress is excited to be part of the Golmaal franchise. "My dad knows every character by heart. I think he was the most excited when I signed Golmaal because he is the massy audience. For me, it was an honour to sign the film because it was literally like joining the big league," she said. "Being Rohit Shetty's  heroine, actor Ajay Devgn's heroine...it was a big deal for me. The movies that I have done were with boys mostly of my age. It was like stepping up into the big game. So obviously, I felt proud of myself because I earned that," she added.
She added she wasn't just the heroine but also had an important role to play in the film's narrative. Also, she's glad  to be part of a franchise that operates like a big, happy family. "First few days I was scared of Ajay and Rohit sir. They are like a family and have amazing tuning. It was like entering a new class and wondering 'Will they like me or not?' Ajay is like a kid, especially when he does songs. He doesn't enjoy dancing so, he would complain. But he would work hard also."
She revealed that Devgn is a mine of film trade related information. "I always message or call him to know about any new film. I can plan my life according to his information. It's always correct. He is my trade guru," she informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Sanders censures Russian obstruction in 2020 races

Bernie Sanders on Friday censured Russian obstruction in the 2020 political race, disclosing to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "w...